We provide foodservice systems following USPH rules and regulations. Our vast range of products and global services makes it possible to outfit any Mega Yacht no matter size or type.
To make your product search easier, we have labelled all our products for your specific area of interest such as Mega Yachts. After all, equipment features for laundry and galley on board a Mega Yacht are not the same as for other kind of vessels.
A broad programme enables you to choose just the right standard for your needs on board.
Marine standard vs. onshore standard
Some examples of marine standards for our laundry and galley equipment:
- Heavy-duty marine appliances from Loipart’s standard range of products follow IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) norms according to IEC 92 amendment 101, 104 and 307 whereas on-shore appliances do not.
- Heavy-duty dishwashers, washing machines and tumble driers come with electrical RC filters (interference filters) for minimizing magnetic fields caused by 3 phase motors that could disturb navigational devices etc.
- Deep fryers must be built according to SOLAS regulations which means they must be equipped with a backup thermostat, audible alarm and connection for visible alarm as well as connection to separate or integrated fire extinguisher.
- Marine dishwashers are always delivered with 3 phase pumps. Drain pumps are always included instead of just gravity drain.
- Solenoid valves for marine dishwashers run through a delay timer function which makes the filling smoother and more reliable during heavy sea.
- Marine feet or other adequate marine fixing for major appliances are always supplied for deck fastening, either by screwing or welding.
- Rolling racks around all hot plates on marine cooking ranges, coffee brewers, etc. are always standard for marine appliances.
- Panelling around all major equipment is made in AISI 304 grade stainless steel.